Tin Roof

Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Free Day- I'm finally back!

So many people are wondering, I'm sure, where the posts have gone! I'm very sorry that I haven't posted lately. But here we are again and I promise not to be so irresponsible in the future. I was thinking about our Thanksgiving season as the holiday is soon approaching and it came to mind just how much I have to be grateful for to my Heavenly Father. I like the verse from the Book of Mormon... From Alma chapter 37, verse37..." Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let they heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day." I hope we can all remember to be grateful for all of our many blessings that we receive from our Heavenly Father, especially in this season!

1 comment:

  1. You are back!!! :) With a great post as always! I love that verse! Thank you Elder LeeMaster!

    ReplyDelete