Tin Roof

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Scripture Sunday- I Believe in Christ

One of my favorite prophets is from the Book of Mormon. His name is Nephi. He is one of my favorite prophets because of his powerful testimony and the wonderful language he uses to help us understand things that are important. The most important thing that he talks about is regarding our Savior, Jesus Christ...

2 Nephi 25:26
- And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.

I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world. That through Him we may receive a remission of our sins and be able to return to live with our Heavenly Father. Here is one of my favorite hymns sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

1 comment:

  1. Scripture Sunday is awesome! :) I love that verse! What I noticed most of all when I was investigating the church, was I could feel how much Christ is loved! And that is what I longed for ... to grow closer to Him.

    ReplyDelete