Tin Roof

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Testimony Tuesday- Trudi

Trudi is a wonderful lady from Washington who got baptized a few months ago. She recently came to Utah to attend a special week of conferences at BYU called Education Week. It is a series of lectures that talk all about different Gospel and spiritual principles. While she was here I had the pleasure of meeting her. Her conviction and the power of her testimony is really something that testifies to me once more that God is there. He loves us. He wants us to be able to return to live with Him again, and so He shares with us sacred truths that help us make the choices that will enable us to return to live with Him again. With her permission, I share a portion of her testimony...


"I probably don't know as much about this church as a lot of people who grew up being a part of it, but I do know this... I know that Jesus is my savior. I have known that and I have loved Him my whole life. I know that Thomas Monson is a prophet on the earth today, and that Joseph Smith was a prophet. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God, and I know without a doubt that this is the true church. I want to tell EVERYONE about what I have learned..."

I know that these things are true as well. I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

  1. she has a simple, beautiful testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trudi is a christian in every sence of the word....she was a "molly Mormon" before she ever stepped foot in the font. I love her she is always anxiously engaged in building God's Kingdom on the earth. Thank you for having a role in her life.....Her good friend from Washington

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Trudi is an example to us all! :) And thank you for supporting me/us as missionaries! Honestly, I can take no credit for her baptism or teaching. But as missionaries we are grateful to know her. As we are with all of the people that we are able to interact with and teach.

    ReplyDelete